Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thanksgiving week in Kingsburg, California

Neal and I left Monday morning for California.  We made one stop in Primm to shop at the outlet stores.  Neal couldn’t find one thing to buy.  But I always manage to find something as I wander the store waiting for Neal to finish in Tommy Bahama. 

We arrived in Kingsburg about 9:30 p.m.  Tucker kids have a cat named Kitty.  The cat took a liking to Neal which got us all laughing.

IMG_2632IMG_2633

Tuesday Neal and Tucker went golfing at the Kings River Country Club.  Tucker came home grinning from ear to ear.  He had out played his father for the first time.  I guess Tucker can now cross this off his bucket list. 

IMG_2667IMG_2668?While the men were golfing Jamie and I took the three little girls and went to her shop Trinkets and Things, then to a consignment shop called “My Sister’s Closet” and then to lunch.  We had a fun day.  I bought a few trinkets for the granddaughters for Christmas and found a few items at the consignment shop that I really liked.

IMG_2659IMG_2663IMG_2660IMG_2661IMG_2662

Tuesday evening Jamie brought in one of the rabbits.  Below a funny picture of Jamie showing us the rabbit’s teeth.

IMG_2634

We played pictionary with the kids and then visited with after the kids went to bed.

IMG_2656IMG_2657IMG_2658

No comments:

Post a Comment