Wednesday, November 9, 2011

November Visiting Teaching delivery and message

IMG_2604IMG_2605

On the back I had the visiting message about the Forget-me-not flower.  By the way, you should try this soup, it is wonderful.  Be aware that it makes a lot so you might want to cut the recipe in half.  And, it does call for all kinds of beans.  I added garbanzo beans and I wouldn’t do that again.  I just don’t like the texture of them.

IMG_2606

As I was coming back into my little neighborhood I looked up and there saw why I LOVE where we live and am always in awe of this beautiful earth we live on.  This is a scene on a crisp winter evening.  How can we not thank our Heavenly Father every single day for the beauties of the changing seasons and the beauties of nature. Of course, Mt. Olympus will always remind me of a summer day when (with Tucker’s planning and help) I sat at the top of that majestic mountain.  Thanks, Tucker, for helping me accomplish that long time goal of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment