Saturday, March 16, 2024

Temple Day with Mallory

 I love that I can attend the temple often with Mallory.  I love that she is always willing to set the times up for us to go and always, always willing to go with me.  She doesn't mind hanging out with her, soon to be, 80 year old grandmother.  As I was driving down from Salt Lake to pick her up and attend the Provo City Center Temple I thought about all the temples that we have surrounding us in this valley.  What a blessing that we actually have so many that we can choose which one we want to go to with very little difference in the distance.  The thought then came to mind that not everyone has access to temples like we do but we all have access to the "spirit" of the temple because it is the same spirit of the Lord that dwells within us.  I felt so blessed this morning and so very thankful to live in a valley surrounded by these gorgeous temples.  .

"The temple is a sacred place.  A place of love and beauty."







No comments:

Post a Comment