Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Project Done

 I've needed to clean out my pantry for ever.  It was completely disorganized and a mess.  I don't like confusion, even in my cupboards, so today was the day to get the pantry cleaned out shelf by shelf.  I put in new liner along the shelves and completely took everything out and actually (without Neal knowing) took about three bags of out of date food to the garbage can.  I started yesterday and worked for a couple hours and then finished the project this morning.  Hayley and I had to make two trips to the container store but so worth what we found there.  I walk through that store when I go to the mall but don't really look to see what they have unless I'm doing a project that needs a container or organizer of some kind.  Hayley and I just happened on this shelf savers and I bought a couple to see how they would fit.  Woohoo!!  So we went back this morning and bought more.  What a nice feeling to have that closet wiped down, clean and each shelf organize.  I have breakfast stuff on one shelf, canned goods on another, etc.  The project done gave me such a happy feeling (which I desperately needed today) that I just had to take a moment and post it and show pictures.  I just love the space savers!!!  Who wouldn't?!

Top three shelves

Bottom shelves



No comments:

Post a Comment