Sunday, July 24, 2022

Movie Time

Andrew works at the theater in Tooele and can get us in for free movies, popcorn and drinks.  I was invited to come out on Saturday and see Where the Crawdads Sing.  I've read the book and couldn't wait to see the movie.  It was everything I had hoped it would be and just as good, almost, as the book.  Of course the end of the movie and the book let's you figure out "who did it".  We all agreed on one particular person, but I heard lots of discussions at my work about what people thought actually committed the murder.  Anyway, it was a fun afternoon.  

After the movie we went to Chubby's for dinner and then Annie had to get home to sleep because she had to work that night.  I tried to get a picture of everyone but only got Annie, Mallory and Andrew Man.  Hayley and her boyfriend Alex were behind Annie. 

I might add here that Andrew has a girl friend as well, but she wasn't with us so I didn't get to meet her.  Maybe next time.

 I saw this cartoon and nearly laughed myself silly.  I've always wanted seat warmers in my car and I love popcorn!  So dang funny!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment