Saturday, February 6, 2021

Sunday Thoughts

 I'm a week behind but there is never a lack of quotes from the twelve Apostles.  This quote is from President Henry B. Eyering:

"If we have faith in Jesus Christ, the hardest as well as the easiest time in life can be a blessing.  You and I have faith that the way to rise through and above trials is to believe that there is a 'balm in Gilead' and that the Lord has promised, 'I will not forsake thee.'  I cannot promise an end to your adversity in this life.  I cannot assure you that your trials will seem to you to be only for a moment.  One of the characteristics of trials in life is that they seem to make clocks slow down and then appear almost to stop.  But the Savior has promised angels on our left and our right to bear us up.  AND HE ALWAYS KEEP HIS WORD."

No comments:

Post a Comment