Sunday, February 21, 2021

Finished Project

This is one project that I've never been so happy to be done with.  This pattern was taken from what they call a Pic and Stitch.  You take a picture and send it to a company.  They load it on to a computer program that changes it into a counted cross stitch pattern and shades in all the colors.  When I got this pattern back it had over 150 different shades of thread!  I spent most of my time taking a couple stitches, then changing to another color, taking a couple more stitches and changing to another shade.  This is a 1929 old pick up truck that Judy Stanfield's brother owns and loves.  She asked me if there was a way to put it on fabric.  That is when I did some research and learned about Pic and Stitch.  I hope I never have to use that program again!   I will for sure have to take a picture of it all framed.  The framing will make it really pop.  And then, that is the last I ever hope to see it!!!!

This is my next project and I'm excited to get started on it.  I would much rather to a fun picture.  This particular one will be so simple after doing the truck and there are only 12 different colors.  YEAH!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment