Sunday, September 20, 2020

One more Georgia trip picture

 I totally forgot to post this tower.  The reason I wanted a picture of it is because it is right along the Augusta National Masters Golf Course.  You can drive by it and not have a clue that it is behind all the huge trees lining the course.  There are no signs - no nothing to tell you that you are right by it.  The only thing that may give you a clue is the tower.  And the tower only tells those people who live there and know that the golf course is behind.  It is amazing to me how well that course is hidden from the public eye.  There is no way you could see any tournament going on without being actually admitted to the course.  


Thanks Emmi for taking the pictures for me.  I had forgotten to take a picture so Emmi took these after she had dropped us off at the airport.  


No comments:

Post a Comment