Saturday, November 24, 2018

Projects for Jamie and Tucker

Friday morning, Jamie and I left the house about 11:00 and headed to Costco to buy a camera doorbell.  Amazingly enough, Costco was not all that crowded.  We didn't even have to stand in a long line.  From there, we went to Hobby Lobby.  I've wanted Jamie to put all new floral stuff in my hall basket upstairs and I wanted a large bow to hang on my upstairs banister.  We were able to get everything we needed and got some stuff that Annie need.  Everything in the store was 50% off including all the floral stuff!  Again, Hobby Lobby looked busy in the store but when we were ready to check out, we didn't have to wait in a line again.  We couldn't believe it.  We left the store with a boat load of this and that and decided we needed something to eat.  We pulled through Burger King and got a hamburger.  From there we actually went to Walmart to get a couple items that we had not been able to find any place else.  The nice thing is that we were after electronics so we were able to check out at in the electronic part of the store where again, there were no lines.  As we walked out of Walmart the lines to check out practically went out to the street.  We decided we had pressed our luck enough and headed home.

The evening was spent watching Jamie put together two beautiful arrangements for me and Tucker getting frustrated by the minute with the electronic devices he had to hook up.  I think his biggest frustration comes when Neal and I have no idea what our passwords are.  Thank goodness he was able to get everything set up.


 Tucker with a headache and frustrated with the whole process.  Gosh, Tucker, aren't you happy to have to helpless parents?  Just look at what fun you get to have setting every electronic thing up in our home!  We thank you for doing it.  You know how much we appreciate what you do for us.
More fun pictures:              Neal with his new Santa hat!  He will be wearing it when he sings "We Are Santa's Elves" at the ward Christmas party.
 A few Saturdays ago I was shopping and came across this long tube of gum balls and had to buy them for Jamie.
 The girls entertaining themselves with a video game of some kind.
 I was sitting a the table and notice that Jamie was on her phone, Jordyn Lyn was on her phone.  I glanced over at Lexi and she was on her phone.  What would we do without them.  Obviously, I was on my phone taking the pictures!


No comments:

Post a Comment