Monday, November 12, 2018

More Projects






Annie had an extra long stretch of days without work.  I imposed on one of her days off to have her help me with some handouts for my RS lesson and make some letters for the Christmas Sacrament Meeting Program.  We started at 10:00, took a break for lunch and then back at it.  We worked until 4:00 and then I headed home a happy relief society teacher and a very happy choir director!  The Merry Christmas signs are for the choir program on the Sunday before Christmas.  The little turkeys are for my relief society and priesthood lesson this Wednesday night.  I'm also handing out the Tootsie Roll hand out that goes with my lesson on the Holy Ghost.
Along with my projects, Annie, of course, was working on many of her own.  She is making Christmas decorations.  The funny thing is that she says the kids keep taking the gnomes to their rooms because they like them so much.  She will be having a Danish themed tree this year.  Hanging the gnomes from the tree.  Can't wait to see it all put together.



On the way home from having lunch we past this car on the road and just had to take a couple pictures and send to Tucker.  We knew he would love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment