Sunday, January 7, 2018

The New Year

Happy New Year everyone!  At the beginning of this year I would just say that I love my husband, I love my children, I love my grandchildren, I love the gospel and I love America!  Stay true to who you are and hold tight to the iron rod!

Our family has experienced happy times, sad times and challenging times.  But we are a resilient family and seem to be able to move on no matter what our journey brings.  We will continue to move forward and stick together as a family.  We've had some very hard times to deal with.  In 2016 we lost our Jeffrey.  Such a sad time in our lives.  In 2017 our Taylor was in a serious car accident and became paralyzed and is now confined to a wheel chair for the rest of her life. Lexi is dealing with an immune issue that is very, very serious.  And to top things off, the company that Tucker was working for,  fired all their salesmen just before Christmas.   In all those tragic events our family rallied together.  It is times like those when you realize how important family is.

We did have a happy time when Mallory accepted a mission call to Nashville Tennessee and has been out in the mission field for two months.  Our family will be blessed for her service.

Let's pray that 2018 brings just happy memories and happy times.  I love you all and pray for all of you.





No comments:

Post a Comment