Monday, January 22, 2018

Proud to raise my hand!

Russell M. Nelson said, "I declare my devotion to God our Eternal Father and to His Son, Jesus Christ.  I know them, love them, and pledge to sere them and you with every remaining breath of my life."

Dallin H. Oaks said, "With all my heart I pledge my loyalty and support for President Nelson's loving and inspired leadership.  I rejoice in the opportunity to give my full efforts to bear witness of Jesus Christ and to proclaim the truth of His restored gospel."

Henry B. Erying said:  "The growth in the number of members and their spread across Nations, kindreds, tongues, and peoples are visible miracles, but the greater miracle and the one which will accelerate is the growth in faith in Jesus Christ.  This is a great time in the history of the church.  And yes, the best is still to come."

I love how quickly and quietly on Prophet passes away and the next prophet and leader of the church is in place.  It is a divine plan of succession.  I love this church, I know it is true and I am proud to be a member and be able to sustain our new president at our April General Conference.


No comments:

Post a Comment