Saturday, October 28, 2017

Two Vacation Days

I decided that I had so much to do that I would take a couple vacation days so that I could get everything done before the arrival of Jamie and Tucker and the girls.  Thursday morning I got up and began decorating the tree.  If  you remember a few years ago, Peyton was helping Pa and I decorate the tree and she accidently dropped a Christmas bulb and Pa got a little over excited.  Well every year since then when we decorate the tree it seems that Pa always drops a Christmas bulb.  This year was no exception.  Picture of proof:
Way to go Pa.  Caught again!
But even with the mishap of a few broken bulbs we finally got the tree decorated and ready for Christmas and Mallory's mission celebration.
After we got the tree decorated I did a few projects and then I headed up to Midway to make bread with Lila Mae and to take some stuff to her and visit with her.  Tucker's wish for his arrival was home made bread and today was the only day I had to make it. 
My bread turned out just perfect.  Maybe I should make it more often at Lila Mae's.





No comments:

Post a Comment