Sunday, October 15, 2017

Mallory turns 19!

Mallory turned 19 which makes her the official age to now go on a her mission.  She and Ellie, her best friend, and Annie drove in to Salt Lake to run some errands and take ride up Millcreek Canyon to gather some leaves.  Mallory wants to make some luggage tags for her luggage so she can identify them more easily.  Cute idea! 

They met me at work and I went with them to The Cheesecake Factory for lunch.  We had a fun time talking and laughing and had a delicious lunch and topped it off with a slice of cheese cake. 

After lunch Mallory showed me a new coat, blazer and some other stuff she got for her mission.  I don't think I've ever seen or experienced anyone so excited about their mission.  I feel like I'm heading out on a new adventure and it isn't even my mission.  You just feel Mallorys excitement and love for the gospel.  Happy 19th birthday Mallory Sue Gertson.  We LOVE you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment