Sunday, October 4, 2015

A fun Saturday

I always look forward to meeting up with Lila Mae and Susan.  October 14th is Lila Mae's birthday and because my October weekends are completely full, this was the only Saturday we could get together.  We met at ShopKo in Orem where we did some looking (and very little buying) and then off to Olive Garden (Lila Mae's favorite restaurant) for a delicious lunch.  We visited about family and the challenges that come in every stage of our lives.

After a delicious lunch we headed to TJ Macks.  Susan and I went in and browsed around.  Lila decided to wait in the car.  I actually ended up buying a pair a black shoes for Sunday.  They were an expensive brand that were marked down to $39.00.  I had seen some at Nordstrom's Rack that were $80.00 so was happy for the savings.  I also bought some fun things for my visiting teaching famalies for October.

We ended the day by going to Cummings chocolates to get an ice cream cone.

It was fun to be together.  It is always a time I look forward to because we all love each other unconditionally.  A very important quality for any family!

Lynda Ann couldn't join us because she had already planned her fall mountain outing to see the leaves. She called me later that day and said that they had a wonderful time together as a family, but were a few weeks too late to gather autumn leaves.



No comments:

Post a Comment