Friday, January 30, 2015

The Washburn Family

I found an email address for one of the Washburn children that we were closed to so many years ago.  I sent Linda an email, hoping it was the right email and it was.  She responded almost the same day and sent me some pictures.  These pictures won’t mean anything to 5 of our children but the two older children will remember the Washburns.  Jeff and Annie, this is all the kids from oldest on the right to youngest.  There is Berk, Ann, Allen, Linda, Andy, Hugh Dean, Ruth, Sam, Sarah, Joseph and Danny.  If you remember, the 12th child was Cathy who died in 2009 of Sugar Diabetes and other problems.  From children from Sam on down were adopted.  What wonderful memories of this great family.  I’m hoping that Linda has some pictures of us and them.  I’ll have to ask her.  Jeff and Annie, how well do you remember them?

IMG_1614IMG_1615IMG_1616IMG_1617

No comments:

Post a Comment