Sunday, January 18, 2015

A funny story from Tucker

Tucker and I have been playing a game called Trivia Crack.  It is really fun and I love it.  Oh, yes, Tucker, I have to admit that I’ve had to ask dad to help me with some of the sports questions and science questions.  I don’t want to seem totally stupid!  Anyway, we were playing back and forth Saturday night and Tucker text me and said that he got in trouble with Jamie.  It must have been late, they were in bed, Jamie was asleep or almost asleep and Tucker was involved in answering Trivia questions.  Well, apparently he missed a question and this is what he text me, “So fun!!!  I just got in trouble for hitting the sheets for missing a crown question.”  He said that Jamie was not happy that he yelled out “dang it” and slapped their bed really, really hard in the quiet of the night.  I showed the text to Neal and we laughed until we couldn’t breathe.  Sorry Jamie, but it just totally struck Neal and I funny.  I’m sure it wasn’t funny to you.  Love this crazy game.

No comments:

Post a Comment