Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter Sunday Ends on a High Note!

Ron and Judy came by our home about 5:00 p.m.  I fixed us a bite to eat and then we played a few hands of bridge.  As they were getting ready to go home, Judy said she had an Easter gift for me.  We have NEVER exchange gifts at Easter so I was a bit taken back.  Pictured below is the gift:

IMG_6022

The saying is:  “Some blessings come soon, some come late and some don’t come until Heaven; but for those who embrace the Gospel of Jesus Christ, they come.”  Jeffrey R. Holland

Well, I cried as I read the quote.  What a perfect thought to have in my heart as I ended this beautiful Easter weekend.  I am reminded of how extremely blessed I have been throughout my life and continue to feel the blessings of Heaven poured down on me each day.  I went to bed last night with a prayer in my heart that I shall always stand firm in the Gospel of Jesus Christ, embracing the gospel and increasing my testimony and commitment as a daughter of God.

No comments:

Post a Comment