Friday, November 2, 2012

Halloween costumes

I just never got into dressing up.  I can go clear back to my earliest memories and I just don’t remember getting into Halloween.  Maybe because I always want to look my best and looking my best is being more matching and tailored.  Who knows.  I have no explanation for my dislike of this holiday.  However, I’m glad that my posterity enjoys it.  Here are some fun pictures.  The first two pictures are me and my co-workers.  Nancy on the left is a squirrel, I’m a witch and Megan is a chipmunk.  Ron Lund just stepped into the picture. 

001003

I left work and headed right to Maren’s.  Horrible time to be on the freeway.  5:00 o’clock traffic south bound traffic is very slow.  It took me over an hour to get there but I arrived safe and sound.  I didn’t get to see Jaden and Taylor as they were already out running from house to house.  Maren had some delicious soup prepared.  Maren told me that Taylor told her she was too old to be dressing up and that she was embarrassed to have anyone see her mom!  Maren went to the school and took pictures and apparently Taylor was mortified. 

005011012

No comments:

Post a Comment