Sunday, November 11, 2012

Building or Creating a Snowman

Saturday afternoon James brought River over for me to tend while he went to work.  Lyndsy was in Las Vegas running a race.  It had been snowing most of the day and we had a lot of heavy wet snow.  The first thing River wanted to do when he got here was build a snowman.  So he and Pa quickly got to work.  It was interesting to watch the two of them working on the snowman.  Each had their own concept of what the snowman should look like and how big it should be.  As I watched, I think Pa was most definitely in charge of how to build it, where to place the arms and how to arrange the face.  But, River did help a lot and both were very pleased with their handy work when the stepped back to survey.  The only comment River made when it was all done was, “Pa, it isn’t very big.”  Neal told him that it was as big as he was and that seem to satisfy River.  When he came over he didn’t have any snow boots or gloves so I had him put on my boots and my gloves. 

IMG_4405IMG_4406IMG_4409IMG_4410IMG_4411IMG_4412IMG_4413IMG_4414IMG_4415

No comments:

Post a Comment