Friday, November 2, 2012

Annie sent me a picture of Hayley’s birthday cake.

014

This is the new movie character that just came out.  This is Wreck-It-Ralph.  He is a video game.  He is a bad guy in a video game but he wants to be good.  It is a new Disney movie that just came out.

I have to teach a RS lesson this Sunday in one of the wards.  The lesson is on “Live Up To Your Privilege”.  I’m going to use the quote: “ If you live up to your privilege, the angels cannot be constrained from being your associates.”  Joseph Smith.  So I created (all by myself – without Lynda Ann’s help – which is a miracle in and of itself!) these angels that I’m going to pass out in RS to go with the lesson.  I am actually pretty proud of me!  They are not quite finished.  I still have to tie a white ribbon around their necks with the quote and a tiny gold bell attached.  I made a total of 43 and only burned two fingers with the hot glue! 

015

No comments:

Post a Comment