Saturday, April 20, 2024

Sprout

 Just have to blog a little about Sprout.  He started his first puppy training class and did really well.  They taught us how to teach him to focus and to tap.  We work on it every day.  His next class is Monday night at 7:00.  We have six classes and I will probably do another set when this round is done.  It will depend on how well he does with the beginning classes.  We also took him to a day puppy camp for the first time.  I was excited to have him play with some other dogs and have a fun day but when I picked him up I found out that none of the other dogs came so Sprout was the only one in the camp.  I was kind of sad for him but he seemed to be as happy as always.  Here is a picture they took of him.

After I picked him up from the camp we drove Neal to the bank and we waited in the car while Neal ran in to make a payment.  Sprout was on my lap and loves looking out the window.  I captured this picture in the rear view mirror of him hanging out the door.  He was fascinated with the blossoms falling from the trees and the rain drops.



No comments:

Post a Comment