Sunday, October 25, 2020

Winter has come.

 The weatherman reported that we might wake up to snow this morning and he was right on target.  This is what greeted us this Sunday morning.  The first day of actual snow on the ground is always a bit of a shock for me.  I don't look forward to winter and the cold.  I really should move to St. George!


Neal and I are watching The Chosen.  If you haven't seen this series you should absolutely watch them.  They are incredible.  It is a look and the feelings about the Savior from the people's point of view.  Much is taken from the scriptures but much is fiction.  Very moving and very emotional.  
I have to add here that while we were having lunch for Lila Mae's birthday, I brought up the subject of this series and told everyone that they could watch it on Vid-Angel if they didn't want to buy the first season CD.  Now I'm not going to go into detail about how I pronounced Vid-Angel.  I'll just say that everyone had a good laugh at the "Gam Moment".  If you want to know how I slaughtered the name you can ask one of the Gertsons.  I'll just leave it at that.



No comments:

Post a Comment