Sunday, October 4, 2020

October

 This has been such an unusual year and I feel like I've somehow been cheated out of Spring and Summer and now we are into Fall.  I think our focus has been so on the COVID issues and the news that it is all we've thought about for months.  The paradigm change that we have moved in to seems like it has encompassed our every thought and activities.  I don't see it changing in the near future and wonder if we will ever go back to what we thought was "normal".  

When I got these pictures from the Gertson kids I had hopes that life can move on to some kind of normal.  I loved their creative pumpkin carving.  Actually, amazing!

This first one was done by Andrew Man.

This one was done by Hayley Bug.  I was told it is leaves but I thought it was a bird in the center of swirling leaves.  I think I like my interpretation better.  
This one was done by Abby.  Amazing art work as always - even on a pumpkin!  Beautiful!
And last, but not least, a puppy paw by Mallory.  No surprised there when she has just become the 'mother' of a new puppy named Brinkley.
This is a quote from L.M. Montgomery from Annie of Green Gables.  If you haven't read the books, you should.  We are experiencing a gorgeous and very colorful Fall.  We need it to lift our spirits.

Happy October everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment