Sunday, July 26, 2020

Tomato Pie and Scofield

Neal and I were invited to Scofield for the 24th of July celebration.  We had an amazing time.  We love it up there.  We played lots of bridge and as always had delicious food.  Judy makes an incredible tomato pie, which she made up at the cabin. 

The first picture is the pie ready to go in the oven.  It was a combined effort, but I have to give Judy most of the credit.

 This is when we took it out of the oven.  Believe me, mouths were watering!
 Enjoying a delicious dinner of fresh baked tomato pie, corn on the cob and a hamburger.  OMYGOSH!!  Soooooooooo good!

I love going up to their cabin.  A cabin in the mountains.  Perfect.  I took a couple pictures of the squirrel who kept coming to visit us while we were playing bridge on the patio.
 This was a nest in one of the pine trees right behind the cabin.  I took a picture to send to Emmi to see if she could tell us what kind it was.  I'll post it again, if she knows.  Do squirrels build nests?  I don't know.  I'll have to investigate that.

No comments:

Post a Comment