Wednesday, May 22, 2019

More Mother's Day gifts

Mallory was able to call home on Mother's Day and she told Annie that she was to make sure that her Gam was there.  So Neal and I drove out to Annie's so that we could hear Mallory and talk with her.  While we were out there, Annie, Jeff and the kids gave me my Mother's Day gifts.  I had watch the movie, Turner & Hooch and laughed and laughed.  I made such a fuss about how funny it was that they found the movie and gave it to me.  I was very excited.

 They also gave me a gift card for Supersonic to get my car washed.  The gift card was $30.00 worth of car washes.
 Annie remember that I had my sewing scissors taken away from me at the airport so she ordered me a pair of sharp scissors.  I love them and have used them a lot already.
 This is a picture of the group gathered around the TV talking to Mallory.  She looks so incredibly happy and also sad that her time in the mission field is coming quickly to a close.  We are so proud of you Mallory and we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment