Wednesday, May 22, 2019

Maren plans an outing for Mother's Day

Maren decided to have the girls get together for Mother's Day.  Mindy, Lynda Ann, Maren and I met at Ruth's Diner up Emigration Canyon for breakfast.  Lyndsy was invited but ended up not coming because she had a massage appointment in Park City.  We all met at 10:30 and had a fabulous time.  Our breakfast was delicious, the atmosphere perfect and the time spent visiting so valuable and memorable.  I absolutely loved every moment we were together.  Thank you Maren for planning this outing.  What an amazing time!  I shall treasure the memory for years.

We had someone take a picture of us and you will notice the wind did not cooperate.  They all got a kick out of my hair!  I'm always happy to provide entertainment for my girls and my family.  Thus, the wind blown hair picture!

What an fun morning!!  Thank you Maren.

No comments:

Post a Comment