Sunday, February 3, 2019

End of January

Some rather interesting things happened at the end of January.  It was three years since we lost Jeffrey.  Maybe he was sending some reminders to us.  We had a huge snow storm that to this day in February we are still seeing the remains of.  It was a really heavy snow full of moisture.  Lots of big limbs broke on the trees behind the fence in our back yard.
 Neal getting ready to go out and shovel the driveway and a couple of the neighbors driveways.  He always takes care of others.  I text a picture to Tucker and he text back and said I miss the skiing but I don't miss dad telling me to go out a shovel the driveway!

then a few days after that we had what the news people called the red wolf lunar moon.  I think that is right.  I ran outside and saw lots of the neighbors outside looking a the moon.  I took a picture of it.  Of course my phone camera doesn't do it justice but you get the idea.  It was actually really neat to see it.  I stood outside as long as I could stand the cold and then finally came in.  It was incredible to watch it slowly going all red.  Actually, it was rather eerie.

Then Neal had a Klondike Scout Camp in the winter!  No kidding, why would anyone want to go camping in the snow, cold and ice.  He sent me a couple pictures of the tripod tower that was built with his poles and ropes. 


All I see is two frozen smiles and cold!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment