Sunday, September 25, 2016

Can you tell which one is Neal?

Neal and I were at a study group meeting the other night and Stan Owens pulled out this picture of him, his mother and Neal.  Apparently Stan's mother told him he could invite a friend to go with him for a birthday lunch.  Not sure when the picture was taken during that day.  Stan and Neal were trying to remember where they were but neither one of them could come up with an exact place.
Can you guess which one is Neal?
Just in case you can't tell, Neal is on the left and it appears a little taller than Stan.  That isn't the case now but it was fun to see him taller.  I mentioned it to Stan and he said, "Oh, Neal isn't taller, I'm standing in a hole."  Really?  I don't see a hole.  The ground looks level to me.  Apparently it bothered Stan that Neal was taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment