Thursday, August 18, 2016

Just a little bit behind

Whenever my computer goes through an update it takes me just a bit of time and brain exertion to figure out where everything is and how to do certain things.  I'm kind of a one way gal and when you put detours and stops in my path, I have a tendency to panic just a bit.  Well, my computer went through an update and a couple changes and I couldn't for the life of me figure out where the heck my pictures were.  I knew that they had downloaded from my phone but couldn't find them on the computer.  So, as usual, I did 911 Mindy.  When I reached her she was out of town conducting a workshop and then was going to be gone the next week with her boys to California.  All I could do was wait for her return.  She came over last night and (as expected) she found the problem immediately.  It wasn't really a problem with the computer it was a problem with me and my pea sized brain!  It was such a simple fix that I'm not even going to explain it because I'm already embarrassed enough!  But, Mindy never ever makes me feel like a knucklehead.  She just comes, takes care of the problem, smiles, gives me a hug and an "I love you" and is on her way.  Thank you Mindy for always being so generous with your time and talents!

Oh, and Mindy has some very exciting news!  She just got promoted to Director and given another raise.  Congratulations Mindy on your successes of climbing the ladder in the world of technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment