Sunday, August 21, 2016

Birthday lunch

Saturday I went to Orem and met Susan and Lila Mae for my birthday lunch.  Annie couldn't join us because she had picked up a day shift at work.  We had a delicious lunch at a steak house and then shopped in a lot of stores.  I ended up buying a pair of shoes, a set of silverware, and some NYDJ Jeans.  It was a successful shopping day.  I also got Downtown Abby from Lila Mae and Susan and a darling pair of salt and pepper shakers.  I love unique salt and pepper shakers.  Bet you didn't know that about me :-)  Can't wait to watch Downton Abby again!  Love it!
Are these elephant salt and pepper shakers the cutest things you ever seen?  I love them.

Lila Mae also gave me a necklace about sisters.  I'll have to take a picture of it.  And Susan gave me some gourmet hot chocolate.  She knows how I love hot chocolate!

No comments:

Post a Comment