Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fun day today!

Today was the day to celebrate Susan’s birthday.  Lila Mae, Susan, Sara, Anna, Lynda Ann, Emmi, Abby, Hayley and Andrew and myself met at The Cheesecake Factory at 11:00 a.m. for lunch.  We had a delightful time reminiscing, laughing and sharing.  The food was delicious and we were all too full to enjoy even a bite of cheesecake.  Dang.  After lunch, Annie’s kids went to Wheeler Farm while the adults went shopping.  Annie and I went to White Elegance to see if she could find a new temple dress that she liked.  Then we met up again with the rest of the group at the Brickyard where we shopped a few stores.  We parted with hugs and then Annie and I went to JoAnn’s to get some material for a project she is working on and material for a project that I’m working on that she will be doing!!! 

We came back to the house and she picked up the kids and they went off to the zoo.  Neal and I did some projects and now I am headed to the General Women’s Conference.  Love these meetings and can’t wait to get there.

I took a picture of the lego creation that Andrew put together and a picture of Neal by the tulips that he planted last fall.  Aren’t they gorgeous!

IMG_1772 IMG_1774

No comments:

Post a Comment