Saturday, March 22, 2014

Spring is officially here!

There is so much that I love about Spring.  The top of the list that I love Spring is the longer days.  Going to work in the light of morning and coming home from work in the light of the evening is delightful.  I have to say that experiencing the warmer and warmer temperatures is very rewarding and hopeful for the summer months ahead.  Watching the weather last night reminded me again how much I love Utah.  The temperatures in the East always seem so severe on the hot side and the cold side and I wouldn’t want to live in Arizona where you have temperatures above 90 degrees most of the year.  I love the seasons that we experience here.  There is always a feeling of anticipation when it is time for a change in the weather and each season holds it’s own colors and beauty.  Oh, yes, Spring also brings General Conference.  A weekend full of uplifting talks from President Monson and those who serve with him.  I love to think of General Conference as ‘Church in my pajamas’.  I’m feeling happy today! 

Neal and I had our date night and went to see Monuments Men.  Excellent movie.  I love the based on true facts type of movies about heroes of WWII.  I would strongly advice everyone to see it.

IMG_5982

No comments:

Post a Comment