Tuesday, March 18, 2014

More Projects for 2014

I just finished my first counted cross stitch of 2014 but I can’t show it on my blog as of yet because it is a present for someone and on the chance that they may look at my blog it would ruin the surprise.  However, I have already started another one.  Most of my stitching is done for my own satisfaction.  I have no one in mind to give it to.  Maybe some day some of my kids will want some of them, who knows.  I love doing them and will do them until I’m no longer able!

IMG_0572

The above picture is what it will look like when it is done.  A picture of a picture Smile The one below is what I’ve done so far.  Since I took this picture I’ve completed the the little guy on the left.  Love this Christmas scene.

IMG_0573

No comments:

Post a Comment