Saturday, February 23, 2013

The St. George Marathon

Maren, along with some of her friends, was running in the St. George Marathon this weekend so she asked if I would watch the two little boys Friday and Saturday.  This is the text I got from Maren at 12:13 p.m. “I finished my first half!!!  2:09.  Can’t believe we did it.  Feel amaZing and ran the whole way.” 

IMG_0154IMG_0155

Neal picked them up on his way back from UVU on Friday afternoon.  We had dinner and they played hard until bedtime.  They went right down without a peep and I didn’t hear anything from them until about 8:00 Saturday morning.  We had breakfast and then got all cleaned up and headed out to Andrew’s baptism.  Here are some fun pictures I captured of Brock and Boston.

IMG_4664IMG_4665IMG_4666IMG_4668IMG_4669

No comments:

Post a Comment