Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Thankful for Jamie

It is always interesting to me to hear women, young and old, talk about how difficult it is to have a close relationship with their daughter-in-law and/or mother-in-law.  It is very difficult for me to relate to their feelings when I feel very blessed to have two incredible daughters-in-law.  I feel very close to both Mindy and Jamie.  But right now I want to focus on Jamie.  I always look forward to their visit and the quiet times when we can sit and talk about anything that pops into our minds.  We’ve shared everything from intimate feelings to silly nonsensical jibber. 

While Jamie was here we spent a day shopping together.  We wandered in and through a few stores and had a wonderful time talking, laughing, exchanging ideas and even buying some items. 

She also spent many hours setting up and trying to teach me (I’m not a savvy computer operator) how to blog.  I so appreciate her time, patience and effort.  She was still helping me get the hang of it late Sunday night.  They left for home the next morning and she made the comment that she would create a heading for my blog.  I figured with her arriving home and trying to get her life back to normal that it would probably be a few days before she would have the time to fuss with it.  I should have known better!  I got on my blog today and there was the heading all created and I loved it.  She is amazing!  Thank you Jamie for taking the time to do that for me.  I love you!

IMG_0172 DSC00101 DSC00147 DSC_0965

Wow, Jamie!  Aren’t you proud of me?  I did this all by myself - YAHOO

1 comment:

  1. Good job Jeannine! I'm so happy you are exited to blog. It was fun helping you set it up. I love you too!

    ReplyDelete