Monday, January 10, 2022

Hamilton

 Neal and I were given tickets (well one ticket) for our Christmas present from Ron and Judy for the Broadway Show, Hamilton.  We bought the other ticket.  The seats were on the 7th row of the main floor.  They were amazing and well worth the $165.00 per seat.  We met at Little American for dinner and then walked down to the theater.  We ran into Dan and Jill Thurber, which was a bonus.  The show was amazing!  I had purchased the CD's so that Neal and I could listen to some of the songs and be a little more familiar with the words and the story.  

I took this picture as we were walking to the theater.  This is the Gallivan Center and was all lit up with Christmas Lights.  

Here we are in the theater.  I asked a girl in front of us to take our picture and then we took a picture for them.  

Sneaked this picture of the stage.
The program.  
We had hoped to take a picture out front but the line was way too long so I just took a picture of the program.



No comments:

Post a Comment