Monday, February 17, 2020

300 Voice Choir

Neal and I have the opportunity of singing in a 300 voice choir at the tabernacle next Sunday evening.  We have been going to practices for the last 4 weeks and the big event is scheduled for next Sunday.  We had our first practice at the tabernacle last night and were assigned our seats.  I am on row 3, seat five.  Actually a perfect place to sit.  Neal was helping people find their seats so I asked him to sneak a picture when he had a minute.  He actually remember and just before the practice began he took these two pictures.  I also got my hands on a ticket.  They call these the golden tickets.  The event is for all Jordan River Temple workers, spouses and any endowed members of the church.  They will be broadcasting it to Tooele, Elko, Nevada and some other remote areas.  The songs we are singing are beautiful and I have a hard time singing them without getting emotional.  Nothing uglier than crying while trying to sing.  Not possible for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment