Sunday, April 7, 2019

189th General Conference

The conference just ended and I think my favorite talk was given by Brother Rasband.  He talked about building a fortress around us for the last days.  We should be obedient, have trust, stand for truth, renew our covenants each week as we partake of the sacred ordinance of the sacrament, attend the temple, have integrity, and develop discernment.  If we do these things we will strengthen our own fortress and our testimony in the Savior, Jesus Christ.  We will be safely encircled in the arms of Jesus Christ.  What a beautiful promise.

There was also an announcement made of a temple being built in Tooele Valley.  That made our Stansbury family happy.

Its been a wonderful, quiet and contemplative weekend and I've enjoyed every moment of it.  I hope all my children have taken the time to listen to conference and will plant what they've heard in their hearts and try each day to live a better life.

No comments:

Post a Comment