Saturday, March 3, 2018

Hair day with Annie

It was time to have hair colored so Annie and I met at Dave's to get our hair done.  I was there at 8:30 and Lynda Ann came in at 9:30.  Once Dave has my hair processing then he can get Annie's colored and processing.  It is always a fun time.  After the hair appointment was done we went to Coasta Vida for lunch.  I was hoping that we could do some shopping but Annie had to pick up Emmi and go hunting for cars.  So Annie dropped me off at the house.  Neal had the Jeep and was doing his own car shopping.

When Neal got home, I had already decided that I didn't want to go back to work so we looked up what was playing and went to see The Darkest Hour.  Such a great movie.  We both enjoyed it immensely and would recommend it.  Winston Churchill was quite a different personality but certainly gets credit for saving England.

No comments:

Post a Comment