Sunday, April 10, 2016

Finding treasures

It has been interesting cleaning out Neal's office getting it ready to have the wood floors installed.  I've found all kinds treasures.  This little treasure just almost brought me to tears.  Derek made this bookmark for me in December of 1991.  I remember using it and then it got put away in the packing from Lynwood to Mapleridge.  It got put away in a box in Neal's office and there it has been for the past 14 years.  What a treasure and what a fun find.  I now have it marking my pages as I'm reading the Vince Flynn series about Mitch Rapp.  Tucker introduced me to this series and that is all I've been reading for the past few weeks.  I'm on the 12th book in a series of 13.  Thanks Derek for the great Christmas present and Tucker for some good books to put the book mark in!


No comments:

Post a Comment