Sally Curtis does a lot for me and I wanted to do something a little extra special for her. She has many talents, one of which is playing the piano and organ. She goes once a week and play the organ in the Jordan River Temple Chapel while patrons are waiting to be called to the next session. She has a grand piano in her front room and I know it gets plenty of use. So I decided to a counted cross stitch of a grand piano. I've said before that I rarely ever do the same cross stitch twice and after finishing this one I know why. I already did this once for Susan to give to her friend Jane. It was a miserable project then and was a miserable project the second time through. But thank goodness it is completed and ready for me press and get framed. This is what it should look like when it is done. Behind the picture is the poster size directions. I have to mark every stitch I do as I do it so that I don't get lost as to where I am. It is that complicated and numerous times that one changes to another color. Seriously, a stitching nightmare!!
I'll add a completed and framed picture to this post when I get it back from the framers. You have no idea how happy I am to have this project done!



No comments:
Post a Comment