I had a request for a Fall project. The pattern was even provided for me. All I had to do was get material and thread. This project worked up really fast and I love it! It will be even more incredible when it is framed and ready to hang or sit on a stand.
Love my little hedge hog that is magnetic and I can put my sewing needle on it. I can't tell you how many needles I have set on my lap and then accidentally dropped and had to find on the floor. Now they are always safe :-)Just have the eyes and his collar to put on. Funny thing, I thought I was finished until I posted this picture! I need to go look at it and make sure I actually put the finishing touches on Snoopy.
Yup just found the final picture. Goodness! I thought I was really slipping!!




No comments:
Post a Comment