Monday, September 14, 2026

Fall is in the Air

 September is the month to get the house all set up with Fall decor.  I don't have a ton of decorations because I've tried to simplify what I put out for each holiday.  And, yes, I totally ignore Halloween.  Never been a holiday that I love and never will be.  That stems clear back when I was little.  Just never like getting into costumes or putting on face stuff.  I can only remember going trick-or-treating one time.  For some reason, just never got into it.  So a pumpkin is probably as close as I get to something that might be Halloween.  Mostly for me it is getting out the Fall dishes along with the Thanksgiving ones.  I love our china cabinet that I can display the fun dishes for each season and holiday.



A new table runner for Fall.


No comments:

Post a Comment