Saturday, September 5, 2026

First Utah Football Game

 Last weekend was the first Utah football game of the 2026 season.  Neal and Tucker bought season tickets  this year.  Tucker came to our house and he and Neal walked to the bus stop on 13th East.  We took a couple pictures before they left.  Father and son off to watch their Utes!



Mallory and I were going to Swiss Days the next morning and leaving here at 6:30 a.m.  So she came up to spend the night.  She arrived just after the boys had left.  She and I went to The Habit for dinner.  While we were there, Tucker send me this picture.


I showed it to Mallory and she said, "Wouldn't it be funny if we could change everything to blue!"  She thought about it for a minute and said she had an idea.  She went to AI and this is what she created.  OMGOSH!  We laughed and laughed and sent this back to Tucker and to every family member who is a cougar fan.  

Tucker's response:  "Who the F did that?"  Shame on you Tucker!  Hahahaha.  BTW you both look so good in blue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment