Saturday, September 5, 2026

Three Years Old

Sprout had his 3rd birthday on August 19th.  They had a birthday party for Sprout at Dogtopia.  It was a fun day for him.  They took a picture and I took a few.  I wanted to send one to Holly, the breeder we got Sprout from.  She is always happy to see pictures of him and see that he is happy and healthy.  He has certainly one our hearts.




I have to add here that I was throwing one of his squirrel toys across the front room.  I threw one way up high to have him catch it as it came down and crazy enough the squirrel came down feet first and went right in the white vase sitting on the front room table.  I couldn't do that again if I tried the rest of my life.  I laughed and laughed and then laughed some more watching Sprout looking at the squirrel and wondering what had happened and how he was going to get it.  I know, hard to believe, but it is a true story and really did happen.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment