Saturday, August 22, 2026

Favorite Things

 Going to the temple every month (or as often as we can get there) with Mallory, is definitely among my favorite things to do.  Mallory calls me or I call her and we pick a day that works for both of us.  It usually isn't to hard to find a day that we can both agree on.  Mallory looks up the temple and makes the appointments for both of us.  All I have to do is show up at the appointed time.  I keep telling her she is keeping me on the straight and narrow.  We always laugh about that.  But, in reality, I think I go more often because of her.  So I'll gladly give credit where credit is due!  

Last Saturday we were at the Provo City Temple for a session.  That is such a gorgeous temple and brings back such wonderful childhood memories.  We went outside and had our traditional picture taken and then off to lunch ending at the BYU Bookstore.  I needed to get a BYU t-shirt to send to Faith.  She was the sister in Hawaii who spent the whole day with Neal, Emmi and I, showing us around the island and then hosted a nice brunch at her house on Sunday.  The three of us wanted to do something a little extra for her kindness and what would be better than a BYU shirt?!  

Sweetness comes whenever I have moments of any kind away from "the world".  After attending the temple I know that seeing and doing what's right seems simpler and easier.  It was a wonderful day and Mallory and I had such a good time.  I love that she loves hanging out with her Gam.  Just makes my heart happy!  




Of course I had to take a picture with Cosmo!  Did this just for Tucker!!  I'm also glad that Tucker loves me in spite of the fact that I'm a loyal til death devoted to my BYU cougars!
Thanks yet again, Mallory, for keeping me on the straight and narrow!  


No comments:

Post a Comment