Sunday, September 15, 2024

The Fabulous Four

I have officially become a member of the Fabulous Four Group.  This is a bridge playing foursome that was started a couple years ago.  Just a few months ago one of the member past away suddenly.  I had been substituting for the group off and on and when Ellie died, they asked me to join the group.  When I told Annie about the group, she came up with a bag with our name on it "The Fabulous Four".  The bag is great because we meet at a restaurant, order lunch and then play bridge for 3 or 4 hours.  The person who is in charge that day has to bring the boards and the bidding boxes and so Annie made these bags so we can carry our bridge stuff.  The ladies love the bags and were so excited for them.  Thanks to my creative daughter who spent her time making these.  From left to right:  Yvonne, Kerma, Judy and me.


We meet about every other week and usually at The Olive Garden or the Spaghetti Factory.  I love being a part of the group.  Not sure I like knowing that I replaced someone who died!!  C'est la vie.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment