Wednesday, May 29, 2024

Remembering

 This weekend was Memorial Day.  I drove Heber, the Wednesday before Memorial Day, picked up Susan and we drove to the cemetery so that I could honor my mother, Lila Mae and her little girl Kathy Ann.  I like going a few days before so that it is quiet and peaceful at the cemetery and I have a moment of quiet to reflect on how much I love, miss and honor them.  My mother, my sister, Lila Mae and my sister Annette probably had the most impact in shaping my life.  They provided me a colorful, happy and safe childhood.  How I love them, honor them and miss them.  I've never posted a picture of my father.  He had absolutely no influence in my life, but I thought I should at least post a picture of him.




I tried to find a picture of Annette but couldn't locate one on my computer.  I'll have to post one later.  All these people provided tender moments, laughter, love and caring in my life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment