Monday, May 13, 2024

Pre Mother's Day Surprises

 Mother's Day weekend was a full and happy weekend.  It began with a visit from Mallory on Saturday morning.  She brought me some beautiful pink roses from her and Emmi.  These sweet granddaughters always remember me on special days and sometimes just because days.  

Mallory, Neal and I went to the Habit for a delicious lunch and then to the mall to wander around and see if there was anything that we thought we couldn't live without.  I think the only thing I bought was a container to put all of Sprouts stuff in.  When we got back home, Mindy, Robert and Maddie came for a short visit and brought me a gorgeous flower arrangement.  It was so fun to see them and get to visit with them for a few minutes.  

And then Neal surprised me with a bouquet of yellow roses.  The house is colorful with Spring and the wonder scents from the different flowers.  


No comments:

Post a Comment